Episode 40: Thinking Beyond the Logo in Brand Management with Justin Jones of KDG Advertising
Do you love the marketing value we're providing in the podcast? Never miss an episode! Subscribe to our tribe and get free insights!
“Trust someone that trusts what you do.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- The differences between brands and logos
- What’s a transparent brand? What’s an authentic brand?
- Why you can actually lose money doing things yourself, instead of hiring professionals
- How easy it is to forget why you started a business in the first place
“When you’ve made yourself look bad, you’ve made your industry look bad.”
- Why it’s not bad to have a non-transparent brand (Coca Cola, McDonalds)
- What happens when you step out of the terms you’ve established?
- Some of the worst ways brands can degrade their company
- Why chasing huge numbers in social media can get you lost in a sea of nothingness
- Why treating your big and smaller clients with equal attention has a positive effect on the industry as a whole
- Why motivational maxims are not going to take you to maximum success
- The value in not seeking fame and acclaim
- Do you really need 100 creatives?
“500 followers who actually like your product will grow your business more than 500, 000 fake followers.”
Where to learn more and reach Justin: