“Trust someone that trusts what you do.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- The differences between brands and logos
- What’s a transparent brand? What’s an authentic brand?
- Why you can actually lose money doing things yourself, instead of hiring professionals
- How easy it is to forget why you started a business in the first place
“When you’ve made yourself look bad, you’ve made your industry look bad.”
- Why it’s not bad to have a non-transparent brand (Coca Cola, McDonalds)
- What happens when you step out of the terms you’ve established?
- Some of the worst ways brands can degrade their company
- Why chasing huge numbers in social media can get you lost in a sea of nothingness
- Why treating your big and smaller clients with equal attention has a positive effect on the industry as a whole
- Why motivational maxims are not going to take you to maximum success
- The value in not seeking fame and acclaim
- Do you really need 100 creatives?
“500 followers who actually like your product will grow your business more than 500, 000 fake followers.”
Where to learn more and reach Justin: