Episode 39: Navigating the BlockChain with Josh Halferty and Xander Yi of CryptoCurve
Do you love the marketing value we're providing in the podcast? Never miss an episode! Subscribe to our tribe and get free insights!
“I’m still amazed at what we’re trying to do, doesn’t already exist.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- The social aspect of cryptocurrency
- What makes blockchain technology have more permanence than other decentralized services?
- What is the “hole” in the cryptocurrency space?
- What is the Curve Wallet?
“If you don’t have a product for the everyday consumer, what does it mean? Why is it there?”
- The importance of bridging the gap between technical innovations and ease-of-use consumer friendly services
- Why it’s a great time to invest in cryptocurrency technologies
- What’s attracting very experienced professionals to this new “wild wild west” market?
- Why blockchain is becoming rapidly popular on a global scale
- Why blockchain is similar to the beginning of the iPhone
- Finding ourselves at a tipping point, how do we leverage this technology for the greater good?
- How blockchain is providing financial access to the world (echoing internet infancy)
- What are the ramifications of permanent history that organically grows itself?
“We are so passionate about what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are going to do for the world that it’s a mission worth chasing.”
Where to learn more and reach CryptoCurve:
Some of CryptoCurve’s favorite publications: