“I’m still amazed at what we’re trying to do, doesn’t already exist.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- The social aspect of cryptocurrency
- What makes blockchain technology have more permanence than other decentralized services?
- What is the “hole” in the cryptocurrency space?
- What is the Curve Wallet?
“If you don’t have a product for the everyday consumer, what does it mean? Why is it there?”
- The importance of bridging the gap between technical innovations and ease-of-use consumer friendly services
- Why it’s a great time to invest in cryptocurrency technologies
- What’s attracting very experienced professionals to this new “wild wild west” market?
- Why blockchain is becoming rapidly popular on a global scale
- Why blockchain is similar to the beginning of the iPhone
- Finding ourselves at a tipping point, how do we leverage this technology for the greater good?
- How blockchain is providing financial access to the world (echoing internet infancy)
- What are the ramifications of permanent history that organically grows itself?
“We are so passionate about what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are going to do for the world that it’s a mission worth chasing.”
Where to learn more and reach CryptoCurve:
Some of CryptoCurve’s favorite publications: