Episode 42: Your Agile Brand with Greg Kihlström
Do you love the marketing value we're providing in the podcast? Never miss an episode! Subscribe to our tribe and get free insights!
“If they haven’t experienced disruption, they will.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why industries often go through disruption, and how to not be left behind
- What is the “agile” difference in branding?
- Why disruption on a smaller scale is more aggressive than you think
- The importance of solving your customer’s problems
“The average consumer is becoming more involved with the development process.”
- Why your value shouldn’t be too affected by growing/changing markets
- Selling your products is secondary. Wait, what? Why?
- How do companies rally people around their brand? What do they all have in common?
- Why more brands = more power for consumers
- Why real time data is great but dangerous to be overly reactive to it
- How technology enables consumers to actually help your message be heard
- How optimizing your customer’s journey can create risk for your long-term growth
- What do companies need to understand to keep long-term customers?
“It’s less important to have the final version of a product than to have people willing to give feedback”
Where to learn more about and reach Greg: