Episode 43: Developing an Agile Mindset with Eric Watson
Do you love the marketing value we're providing in the podcast? Never miss an episode! Subscribe to our tribe and get free insights!
Agile Development has become a productivity favorite for organizations that seek more efficient and effective project management. Both scrum masters and new discoverers of this methodology can learn a lot from this episode about sprinting past your competition via continuous improvement and so much more!
“Servicing your team instead of just asserting yourself will lead to better productivity.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- Increasing team engagement
- The importance of top-level management in empowering their teams
- The specific things you need to focus on to be “agile”
- What do engineers and preschoolers have in common?
“When you introduce something new, it’s rejected. Find individuals on your side. ”
- Do people ever really reach their 2+ year project goals?
- What defines the scope of a project or service?
- The importance of administrators
- Why making your team feel capable leads to better project results
Agile Mindset for Client Satisfaction
- How agile training and coaching benefits your clients
- Why you need to branch out into unfamiliar areas to exceed expectations
- Why servant leaders develop trust in teams
- The necessity of directly molding agile strategies with team leaders
“By failing you learn and when you learn you develop better services.”
Where to learn more about and reach Eric: