Successful entrepreneurs that want to turn their passion into a business usually have the following things in common:
- Consistent flow of new clients
- Efficient advertising to increase revenue
- Enough free time to improve their work/life balance
- Enjoy closing deals
Entrepreneurs and large companies from around the world have worked with Lorna Earnshaw (Lorna Vocals) to grow their brand using online video marketing strategies.
She is on this episode to talk about persuasive voice and body language in video marketing.
“We are creating this celebrity status that is going to make people want to pay for our service.”
In this episode, you’ll learn the following:
- The power of video to advertise to potential clients.
- How you should expand your online presence.
- Why you don’t need a lot of capital to begin an efficient marketing plan.
- Why closing deals gives people real value.
In addition, with respect to video and social media marketing, you’ll also learn the following:
- How important Facebook can be to find an audience and close deals on external platforms (The Conversion Funnel).
- How to avoid “attacking” your clients with too many ads and, instead, to have them search for you.
- What you look and sound like in your videos. Your emotions do matter.
- Why you should talk to as many people as possible to know what people care about.
You can become a blackbelt in your niche by making videos with the right mindset!
“If they don’t pay for it, they won’t pay attention.”
Where to learn more about and reach Lorna: