Walter is the founder of Brand Fuzion, a marketing and sale consultancy in the B2B and B2C arena. He speaks regularly on a variety of topics regarding to inbound marketing, demand generation and sales enablement. He is the HubSpot User Group leader in Washington, DC, founding member of the Sales Enablement Society and recently has developed an entrepreneur coaching program through the American Marketing Association.
“People don’t buy products and services. They buy outcomes.”
Just a few of the points you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why the top level really anchors digital transformation
- What comprises a strong foundational sales and framework strategy
- What are the pillars of sales enablement?
- The versatility of instructional videos
“Technology is only as good as your strategy and implementation.”
- When are you making too much content?
- Why is your technology not helping you?
- The importance of aligning sales and marketing
- Why the prospecting stage is becoming more important
- How do you maximize your time selling (most valuable to organization)
- Which programs do you need in place to be customer-focused?
- What is “ever boarding” and how does it consistently support your teams?
- How do you streamline your buying process?
“Always stay at the top of your game and focus on providing value.”
Where to reach Walter and to learn more:
Some of Walter’s favorite publications: