Are you a creative professional working towards building a brand, but struggling to find the right direction? Creating a business plan that uplifts your life (as much as your customers do) is something that this week’s guests are all about: The Squeeze Network!
The Squeeze Network is a group of energetic entrepreneurs, including actors, singers, performance artists, and fitness instructors. In this workshop-style episode of the Spiral Marketing Podcast with Karl Boehm, The Squeeze Network came in to gain guidance on how to lay out a path moving forward that will most support their creative customers with future, ongoing events — events that are made by creatives for creatives.
This episode will give listeners a chance to hear what it’s like to take the guesswork out of defining your ideal client profile. Karl will outline how to test the demand for product and/or service ideas to avoid falling into a misuse of time and resources.
“How do we use creativity to make our relationships and family’s lives better?”
A few of the points covered in this episode include:
- Reflecting on your personal goals and how they affect you professionally
- Determining your ideal client profile
- Refining your messaging to attract your target market
Event Marketing Planning for Creatives Best Practices
- What’s the best way to make ticket prices affordable, yet profitable?
- What’s the best way to narrow down the demographics of your target audience?
- What’s the best way to optimize distinct customer segments according to their lifestyles?
- How to use empathy in your messaging as a tool for assessing customer needs
- How to define demographics beyond the apparent (e.g., creativity goes beyond the arts)
- How to document value in each of your offers
- How to start seeing through the lens of your personal and professional goals
Where to learn more about Jessica and Marcus: