Episode 45: Brand Targeting & Demand Workshop with the Squeeze Network
Do you love the marketing value we're providing in the podcast? Never miss an episode! Subscribe to our tribe and get free insights!
Are you a creative professional working towards building a brand, but struggling to find the right direction? Creating a business plan that uplifts your life (as much as your customers do) is something that this week’s guests are all about: The Squeeze Network!
The Squeeze Network is a group of energetic entrepreneurs, including actors, singers, performance artists, and fitness instructors. In this workshop-style episode of the Spiral Marketing Podcast with Karl Boehm, The Squeeze Network came in to gain guidance on how to lay out a path moving forward that will most support their creative customers with future, ongoing events — events that are made by creatives for creatives.
This episode will give listeners a chance to hear what it’s like to take the guesswork out of defining your ideal client profile. Karl will outline how to test the demand for product and/or service ideas to avoid falling into a misuse of time and resources.
“How do we use creativity to make our relationships and family’s lives better?”
A few of the points covered in this episode include:
- Reflecting on your personal goals and how they affect you professionally
- Determining your ideal client profile
- Refining your messaging to attract your target market
Event Marketing Planning for Creatives Best Practices
- What’s the best way to make ticket prices affordable, yet profitable?
- What’s the best way to narrow down the demographics of your target audience?
- What’s the best way to optimize distinct customer segments according to their lifestyles?
- How to use empathy in your messaging as a tool for assessing customer needs
- How to define demographics beyond the apparent (e.g., creativity goes beyond the arts)
- How to document value in each of your offers
- How to start seeing through the lens of your personal and professional goals
Where to learn more about Jessica and Marcus: